Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Life has gotten a little crazy.

So it's been a while.

With the chaos that has been our lives I haven't found a lot of time to cook. With life as we know it, with knee deep IKEA boxes thrown in, the disaster we created and are still trying to clean up cooking has taken a back seat.

But with the arrival of my new Pampered Chef stuff I have the want to create and use the new stuff I got. So last night I used my new Deep Dish Baker to make a Lasagna Casserole. I saw this recipe on my friend Laura's blog. I modified it a tad though, I added a roll of Sausage to it.
It was so very yummy! You have to try this:

Lasagna Casserole
1 lb. ground beef
1 lb. ground sausage
pasta sauce
noodles (you decide what kind, I use Campanelle)
Cottage Cheese
Mozzerella Cheese
Shredded Parmesan Cheese

Brown the beef and sausage then add the pasta sauce and simmer. Cook the noodles. While cooking the noodles mix together 1 cup Cottage Cheese and 1 cup mozzarella cheese. When noodles are done drain and mix with the meat and sauce mixture. Then mix in the cheese mixture. Put in a casserole dish and top with Mozzerella cheese and the shredded parmesan cheese. Bake till cheese is browning.

No comments:

Post a Comment