Thursday, January 14, 2010

A sense of Accomplishment

It is 8:03 and I am finished with my chores for the day. I am really enjoying having the chores split up over several days. It really gives one a sense of accomplishment. And when I am finished with the chores for the day I am not overly exhausted. I feel like I am getting stuff done and I can be full attentive to the kids. I do need to finish the laundry but the first load is already in the dryer. So I should be finished with laundry well before lunch. And to think tomorrow is one of my 2 days, Friday and Sunday, where I have given my self no chores. Fridays should be fun days! So I have decided that on Fridays I will do whatever mending needs to be done and then I can work on things I want to learn or become better at. Now I need to go make breakfast and getting catching up with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment