Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Organization

Well, yesterday I set daily goals for myself. I took my dry erase board down and got it in order. I divided it up in to days of the week, a section for each family member, and a section for food.

In the days of the week section I have delegated chores to each day and that's the day I do them. I worked yesterday to get all the laundry done but due to a little critter wanting me to hold her all day not much laundry got done. So I had to finish it up today which was mainly just folding and putting away. I had all the laundry washed and dried, well except for three outfits I had to change yesterday due to the little critter spitting up on me, oh well. Maybe I nee two laundry days a week, we will see.

Today I had all of yesterday's laundry and all of today's chores done by 9:30 AM, Yahoo! The only thing I need to worry about house wise is cleaning up the kitchen after meals.

In the food section of the board I divided it up so we know what we have to fix, ideas of what we want to fix, and what we like.

i gave each person in the fam a spot so we could see what special things we have going on during the week.

I am hoping this will help being more organized at home. Here's a pic of my chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment